Karaktärsskapande – de tolv märkesarketyperna.
En av världens största (?) arkiv för rollspelsscenarion och konvent
Lista och referenser till olika Brädspelstillverkare
Robin Pfeifers sida om Kult och andra rollspel:
This website collects material I have created for my primary hobby: roleplaying games of the darker variety.
Slumpa fram en stad till ditt fantasy-rollspel.
Mutant: Find My Path is a web application for managing the Map of the Zone for the Mutant: Year Zero tabletop roleplaying game. Made by Stéphane Van Cauwenberghe (Stefouch)
Länkar till royaltyfria bildarkiv
- Biodiversity Heritage Library – on Flickr. Inte ok att använda utan skriftligt tillstånd.
- FreePik – The Services may offer, in the result of that search, contents owned by the Company (“Freepik Own Content”), contents owned by third parties offered through the Website (“Collaborators Content”) as well as third-party content not offered free of charge (“Sponsored Content”). Sponsored Content is duly differentiated and identified on the search results. Freepik Own Content and Collaborators Content shall be hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Freepik Content” and can be downloaded through the Website.
- FreePSDfiles – “All files downloaded from www.freepsdfiles.net are free for use in both personal and commercial projects. You can modify any resource to fit your taste, e.g. change colors, shapes, effects, etc. You can share our psd files on your websites/blogs, however, a backlink to our website is required.”
- Game-Icons.Net – Game-icons.net is an online repository providing heaps of cool game related graphics.They are provided provided under the terms of the Creative Commons 3.0 BY license.
- Good Textures – FREE High Quality Textures for personal and commercial use.
- Gratisography – “The world’s quirkiest collection of free high-resolution pictures, comprised of the world’s best, most creative images – photos you just won’t find anywhere else. All completely free to download without copyright restrictions.”
- Library of Congress – John Margolies photos of America Roadattractions. “The Library of Congress purchased the intellectual property rights for the photographs with the archive and, therefore, there are no known copyright restrictions on the photographs”
- Pexels – All photos and videos on Pexels are free to use. Attribution is not required. Giving credit to the photographer or Pexels is not necessary but always appreciated.
You can modify the photos and videos from Pexels. Be creative and edit them as you like.
- Stocksnap – Hundreds of high resolution images added weekly. Free from copyright restrictions.
- SVG Repo – free SVG Vectors for commercial use.
- The Noun Project – The creator of each icon holds the copyright to their work. By paying for a NounPro account, you get a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide right to use each icon you download as many times as you wish and in any medium, without having to credit the icon’s creator. This is because Noun Project pays royalties to creators each time their icon is downloaded
- The Public domain review – As our name suggests, the focus is on works which have now fallen into the public domain, that vast commons of out-of-copyright material that everyone is free to enjoy, share, and build upon without restriction.
- Unsplash – “All photos published on Unsplash can be used for free. You can use them for commercial and noncommercial purposes. You do not need to ask permission from or provide credit to the photographer or Unsplash, although it is appreciated when possible.”
- Wikicommons – Rules for reuse outside Wikimedia
Session generator by Craig Atkins
Village generator by Craig Atkins
Dungeon generator by Craig Atkins
Legends by Mike Kennedy
Online diceroller by Jay Alexander Hafner :