3PO enheten C7N “D€4D1¥” 51N2 (Seven)
SeeSevenEn DeEuroFourDeOneYen FiveOneEnTo
Ett karaktärsförslag som aldrig användes.
Ursprungligen en 3PO Protocol Droid, som jobbat som översättare mellan de olika raser som duellerade i “The Cauldron” på planeten Rattatak.
Dennes yttre plåthölje är vitfärgat, för att bästa passa in bland Rattatakis, som vanligtvis har kalkvitt skinn och kala huvuden.
Han har sett till att byta ut de gula standard ljusdioderna i hans ögonöppningar, mot en ljusanordning som kan roteras för olika färger. Kan därför variera mellan gult, rött, blått, grönt och vitt ljus från sina ögon. Dekorerar gärna sin kropp med tatueringsliknande färgslingor, men sällan med vattenfast färg.
Ogillar levande varelser och ser ner på dem. Kör samma typ av citat som C3PO, men med sarkasiska toner och gärna lägger till “rasistiska” påståenden om “meatfreaks”. Kan dock när det passar honom, lägga till sig en väldigt smörig och ödmjuk attityd.
• SyntheTech AA-1 VerboBrain, vilket ger honom personlighet och känslor och förmågan att lära sig och utvecklas precis som organiska varelser.
• TranLang III kommunikationsanordning, kapabel till att återge över sex miljon språk, samt möjligheten att återskapa alla ljud han hör.
• Avstängningsknappen på baksidan av huvudet avlägsnad
Manufactured by Cybot Galactica on the factory world of Affa, the 3PO-series protocol units were considered the most advanced Human-cyborg relations droids in the market for over a hundred years. Production on the line began at least as far back as 112 BBY and continued well into the New Republic era.
The success of the 3PO-series led Cybot Galactica to produce the C-series protocol droids during the rule of the New Republic. They had a market cost of 3,000 credits.
Cybot Galactica outfited them with SyntheTech AA-1 VerboBrains to give protocol droids personalities with emotions and the ability to learn and grow very similar to organic beings. The 3PO unit possessed a TranLang III Communications device that could reproduce over six million languages, as well as reproduce any sound it picked up. Some models, such as the pricey E-3POs, also included the TechSpan I module, making it possible to interface with Imperial networks and undocumented technologies of Imperial subcontractors.
The typical 3PO-series droid stood at approximately 1.7 meters in height with a humanoid build. Most units were programmed with a subservient, service oriented personality and a typical 3PO unit would never attack, under any circumstances even if it was in self-defense.
Each droid was equipped with a SyntheTech AA-1 VerboBrain making them capable of storing enormous amounts of information, the additional memory space was often used to keep communication modules in the active memory so that long delays could be avoided while searching for linguistic information on mid-translation. A TranLang III Communications module allowed them to be fluent in over six million forms of communication, even if they could not respond in all of them for a lack of proper communication appendages. They also had the skills necessary to quickly analyze new unregistered languages and translate them into more well-known ones.
They were even provided with an olfactory sensor that allowed them to comprehend pheromonal communication. Other useful features were a factory-standard restraining bolt mount, and the fact that their shutdown switch was conveniently located at the back of their neck, on a very easy to reach place.
Some models, such as the pricey E-3POs, also included the TechSpan I module, making it possible to interface with Imperial networks and undocumented technologies of Imperial subcontractors.
The Rattataki were a Near-Human species characterized by their chalk-white skin and bald heads. Virtually isolated from the rest of the galaxy, the Rattataki developed a violent society on their home planet of Rattatak, which involved extensive gladiatorial combat. Dark Jedi Asajj Ventress and warrior Aidus were both Rattataki. Aurra Sing may also have been part Rattataki.
His ship crashed on the barbaric planet Rattatak in approximately 32 – 30 BBY. There Narec was immediately attacked by the locals. He fled and found an orphan girl Asajj Ventress, and, because he found her to be strong in the Force, taught her the Jedi arts.
• Hello, I am C-3PO, human cyborg relations. How might I serve you?
• Excuse me “sir”, but may I inquire as to what’s going on?
• I really don’t see how that is going to help! Surrender is a perfectly acceptable alternative in extreme circumstances!
• The odds of successfully surviving an attack on an Imperial Star Destroyer are approximately 3,720 to 1.
• Oh. They’ve encased him in Carbonite. He should be quite well protected. If he survived the freezing process, that is.
• Had to be a mistake.
• I’m terribly sorry about all this. After all, he’s only a Wookiee!
• If I may say so, sir, I noticed earlier the hyperdrive motivator has been damaged. It’s impossible to go to lightspeed.
• Oh you’re perfectly welcome, sir.
• Sir, I don’t know where your ship learned to communicate, but it has the most peculiar dialect.
• Don’t worry about Master Luke. I’m sure he’ll be all right. He’s quite clever, you know… for a human being.
• There’s really nothing more we can do. And my joints are freezing up.
• Stupid little short-circuit! He’ll be *quite* all right.
• I didn’t ask you to turn on the thermal heater. I merely commented that it was freezing in the princess’s chamber…
• Oh, my! I… I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t mean to intrude. No, please don’t get up.
• If only you’d attached my legs, I wouldn’t be in this ridiculous position.
• Now don’t you forget this! Why I should stick my neck out for you is far beyond my capacity!
• It’s against my programming to impersonate a deity.
• His high exaltedness, the Great Jabba the Hutt, has decreed that you are to be terminated immediately.
• Oh my goodness! Shut me down. Machines building machines. How perverse.
• For a mechanic, you seem to do an incessant amount of thinking.
• I’m programmed for etiquette, not destruction!